Walsall Adult Speech and Language Therapy Team aims to provide assessment, management and review of patients needing support with their swallowing and/or communication.
Who we treat
We work with a range of people who have difficulties in the following areas:
- Swallowing (Dysphagia)
- Language (Aphasia/dysphasia)
- Speech (Articulation/ Phonology)
- Voice (Dysphonia)
- Stammer (Dysfluency)
Where do we treat
- Walsall Manor hospital
- Shortheath Clinic
- Nursing/ residential homes
- Home visits (Domiciliary)
- We can offer a home visit when the patient is unable to attend a clinic.
We offer appointments between 8.30 am to 5:00 pm. (Appointment for voice therapy at the Manor Hospital can be offered up to 6:00 pm)