Given the latest guidance regarding COVID-19 (Coronavirus) and in the interests of protecting patients and staff, we will be holding virtual Board meetings by Microsoft Teams until further notice. If you would like to participate and receive a link to the meeting, please email Keith Wilshere, Interim Trust Secretary no later than 24 hours before the meeting.
Should you wish to submit a question to the Trust Board, or if you do not have access to Microsoft Teams and would like some guidance, please also contact Keith Wilshere.
Board papers are published on this page in advance of each meeting.
For access to alternative accessible formats, please contact the Director of Governance via 01922 721172.
Board meetings are usually held* in the meeting suite opposite the Sister Dora Lecture Theatre, Manor Learning and Conference Centre, Walsall Manor Hospital on the dates shown in the following schedule:
- Thursday 4 March 2021, 10.30am
- Thursday 1 April 2021, 10.30am
- Thursday 6 May 2021, 10.30am
- Thursday 3 June 2021, 10.30am
- Thursday 1 July 2021, 10.30am
- Thursday 5 August 2021, 10.30 am
- Thursday 2 September 2021, 10.30am
- Thursday 7 October 2021, 10.30am
- Thursday 4 November 2021, 10.30am
- Thursday 2 December 2021, 10.30am
- Thursday 6 January 2022, 10.30am
- Thursday 3 February 2022, 10.30am
- Thursday 3 March 2022, 10.30am
Please note Board meetings held during January and August are subject to change.
*Meetings are currently held virtually due to Covid-19 restrictions.
Annual General Meeting (AGM) 2020
We did things differently during 2020 due to Covid-19.
Due to the restrictions on social distancing, our Annual General Meeting (AGM) was held via Microsoft Teams at 2pm on Tuesday 29 September.
It was an opportunity to hear from Danielle Oum, Trust Chair, Richard Beeken, Chief Executive, and Russell Caldicott, Director of Finance about the last year at the trust and the plans we have for the future, as well as ask questions.
If you have any further questions or would like to join a future AGM please email Trish Mills, Trust Secretary at email@example.com.