Looking for a new challenge in healthcare?
UPDATE: FINAL RECRUITMENT EVENT ON FRIDAY 20 MARCH POSTPONED UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE
Whether you’re experienced or newly qualified, we’re recruiting for over 30 exciting roles within the Black Country and West Birmingham.
From occupational therapists and registered nurses, to radiographers and theatre practitioners plus many more!
Based across five partner organisations, we’re recruiting for the following roles within the Black Country & West Birmingham region:
- Registered Nurses
- Occupational Therapist
- Social Work posts in Children’s Services
- Band 5 Mental Health Nurses and particular in Home Treatment and Crisis
- CAMHS in general
- Theatre Practitioners
- Speciality Doctors in Home Treatment
- Consultants in Home Treatment
- Speciality Doctors in Older Adult and Adult services
- Step 2 IAPT complaint practitioners and PWP’s. (Psychological Wellbeing Practitioners)
- Speciality Doctors
- Speech and Language Therapists
- Anaesthetic Doctors – middle grade and consultants
- Orthoptics / Optics
- Clinical Scientist (Radiotherapy Physics)
We also have a range of apprenticeships and volunteering opportunities too including:
- Activity support
- Admin, office and reception support
- Chaplain support
- Clinic helpers
- Day hospice support
- Drinks and meals assistants (ward-based)
- Emergency Department response volunteer
- Library support
- Meeting, greeting and signposting
- Patient experience survey volunteers
- Patient visitor volunteers
- Rapid response volunteers
- Self-care management volunteers
- Shop support
- Ward support
Upcoming recruitment events
Our final recruitment event on Friday 20 March 2020 at the Copthorne Hotel has been postponed until further notice. We apologise for any inconvenience this may cause.
To register your interest in attending the rescheduled event, please email: email@example.com.
How to apply
You can still apply for current vacancies direct at NHS jobs.
Please note, apprenticeship and volunteering opportunities are not advertised on NHS jobs and need to be applied for directly. You can find out more by emailing: firstname.lastname@example.org