Macmillan Cancer Information & Support Hub
If you’re affected by cancer, the Macmillan Cancer Information and Support Hub can offer patients, carers and their families, information, and support in a relaxed and comfortable environment within the hospital. The Hub can discuss any needs or concerns you have about any area of your life, these concerns can be physical, emotional, practical, financial, or spiritual.
We can signpost patients to appropriate services that they may wish or need to access when diagnosed, during treatment and beyond i.e., Psychology Support, the Benefit Advice Service, Physical Activities programmes within the area, Complementary Therapies, Look Good Feel Better (Pampering Therapy), Health & Wellbeing Events, and the Living with and Beyond Cancer Programme.
We provide a range of cancer information leaflets and details of local support within the Walsall and surrounding areas.
We can offer:
- Cancer information materials
- Referral to local Complementary Therapies Services
- Referral to Psychology Services and other counselling services
- Discuss what financial support & grants are available
- Referral to local Macmillan Benefits Advice Service
- Provide information on local and national services
- Organise support from other health professionals
- Face to Face service, no appointment necessary
- Telephone and Email Service available
- Referral to Look Good, Feel Better Services in the area
- Provide Local Self Help & Support Groups
- Provide information on our Health & Wellbeing Events
- Information on Living with and Beyond Cancer Programmes
- Signposting to other services as necessary
Monday to Friday between 9am-4pm
Outpatients & Day Case Centre Corridor, between route 006 & 008
Walsall Healthcare NHS Trust Manor Hospital, Moat Road, Walsall, WS2 9PS
Kaz Kaur – Macmillan Cancer Information & Support Manager