ReSPECT Information for patients, families of patients and members of the public
The Resuscitation Council UK have produced a range of materials to help you learn and understand more about the Recommended Summary Plan for Emergency Care and Treatment (ReSPECT) process. These include:
- Information for patients, families of patients and members of the public
- Information for young people
Easy Read versions are available below:
- Introduction to Respect
- Making choices about Healthcare
- Making a ReSPECT plan
- Two stories (Mark and John)
- Where can you find more information about ReSPECT and making decisions?
If you would like anymore information or have any questions please talk to a member of the healthcare team looking after you or your loved one.