Journal clubs are regular meetings where teams review selected articles and discuss whether current practice should be amended in view of the latest evidence-base.
Journal Clubs help teams:
- learn how to think critically about articles
- gather evidence to inform practice
- increase knowledge and keep updated about latest research
- reflect on practice, gain insights and share ideas
- improve services delivered to patients and their families
- gain CPD points and evidence for portfolios
Does your team have a Journal Club?
- If so, do you need evidence-based support for your meetings?
- If not, would you like support setting-up a Journal Club for your team?
For further information and assistance, please contact the library team.