Services and facilities
The Library offers services to staff and students of Walsall Healthcare NHS Trust. It provides access to the services and works in partnership with 20 NHS libraries across Birmingham, the Black Country and Solihull, collectively known as BASE.
- Lost or damaged books will result in a full replacement cost.
- Fines of £5 or more will cause all borrowing rights to be suspended until the fines are paid, (External members will be suspended from borrowing if any fines are owing).
- You Library membership card will be needed in order to borrow items.
- Computers with Internet access (to access the Internet in the Learning Centre Library you need to have a network username and password. These can be obtained from the IT Helpdesk on telephone extension 2020)
- A self issue machine which allows you to issue, renew and return items loaned from the library
- A photocopier, scanning facilities, colour printing. More details on photocopying can be found here
- Free WiFi available. Registration required. A visitors’ guide to the guest wireless network can be found here
|Standard and two week loans||20p Per item per day||Max fine £5|
|7 day loans||50p Per item per day||Max fine £5|
|Special Item Loans||£1 Per day per item||Max fine £10|
|Laptops and associated equipment||£2 Per day per item||Max fine £50|
|Full text article supply – per article||£2.00|
|British Library full text – per article||£10.00|
|British Library book||£15.00|
|British Library book (renewal)||£5.00|
|A4 (black and white)||5p per sheet|
|A4 (colour)||10p per sheet|
|A3 (black and white)||10p per sheet|
|A3 (colour)||20p per sheet|