UpToDate is an evidence-based clinical decision support resource. UptoDate offers current, evidence-based and graded clinical recommendations that are written, reviewed, and continuously updated by an international editorial team of more than 6300 world-renowned physicians. To maintain uninterrupted access to UpToDate, confirm your affiliation with Walsall Healthcare NHS Trust every 180 days by logging in to UpToDate with your username and password within our network.
UpToDate, the comprehensive, mobile-enabled clinical decision support (CDS) resource, is now available to Walsall Healthcare NHS clinical staff. UpToDate Anywhere gives you access to evidence-based clinical content when and where you need it. Clinicians are urged to take advantage of this valuable resource.
Watch a short video on the benefits of registration
UpToDate Registration Benefits:
- Free continuing education credits (CME/CE/CPD) when you research a clinical question
NEW – CME can be submitted via Mobile devices, as well as on your desktop!
- Free UpToDate Mobile App for your iOS® or Android™ device
- Remote UpToDate access from outside the hospital network
- Bi-weekly Clinical Newsletter with important updates from the UpToDate editorial team
- If you’re on-site navigate to the intranet homepage.
- Scroll down to the Online Reference section where you will see the UpToDate link.
- Click on the UpToDate link.
- Click the Register link in the top right of the page and complete the registration form.
- Log in with UpToDate username and password each time after initial registration.
You can access UpToDate using the link on the Trust intranet page (by clicking on the UpToDate logo on the right side column) and when you login with your account it will affiliate your account to Walsall Healthcare NHS Trust.
You can also register a new account.
Either method is fine, but if you wish to keep your old username, logging in to UpToDate using the link on the Trust intranet page will reactivate the account and affiliate the subscription to Walsall Healthcare NHS Trust.
Once registered, you can install the Mobile App on up to two devices.
- On your smartphone or tablet, search for “UpToDate” in your app store and install the free app.
- Open the UpToDate Mobile App upon completion of download.
- Log in with your UpToDate user name and password. You only need to do this once because the app remembers your user name and password.
UpToDate For Organizations Registration Guide
UpToDate Earning and Redeeming CME/CE/CPD credit
How to Find Answers to Your Clinical Questions Using UpToDate
UpToDate- COVID 19 Resources and Information