What we do
The team for Young People's Health Advice for Smoking and Alcohol provide:
- Advice and information about smoking and alcohol to young people and those connected with them.
- Education packages delivered in schools/youth clubs/other venues.
- Resources and lesson plans made available to teachers/youth workers to deliver on the subjects of smoking and alcohol.
- Signposting to services who can provide help and support to young people about these issues.
- Work where no other service is appropriate.
- Liaison with partner agencies on the subject of smoking and alcohol, to provide joint work/education/advice/information.
- Drug and Alcohol training for teachers and other school staff, including training on the use of the Drug Use Screening Tool (DUST) developed in partnership with T3 Young Person's Drug and Alcohol Service and Safer Walsall Partnership.
- School Smoking Cessation Advisory Network (SSCAN) training to school staff to provide a programme of structured one-to-one stop smoking support for pupils.
Hours of Operation
Wednesday - Friday 9:00am - 5:00pm
Are Self-Referrals Accepted?
How to Access the Service/Referral contact information
Email or telephone as above