The NHS Knowledge and Library Hub connects NHS staff and learners seamlessly to a range of high quality knowledge and evidence resources all in one place.
Funded by Health Education England, the Hub is a single gateway and offers an intuitive search experience for quick searches and options for in-depth searches.
On it you can find, for example:
- over 7,000 journals
- books and e-publications including OUP handbooks
- one-click access to full-text, request a copy or contact an NHS library
- clinical decision support tools such as BMJ Best Practice
- NICE pathways and guidelines
- databases like Medline, EMBASE and CINAHL
Full access is free to all NHS staff and learners through their NHS OpenAthens account.
If you haven’t already register for NHS OpenAthens