The Royal Marsden Manual Online provides you with easy, straightforward access to over 350 evidence-based skills and procedures.
- Respond quickly and effectively to change in clinical practice: add additional guidelines or update existing guidelines at any point
- Annotate own departmental guidelines or add local Trust local procedures
- Find information effortlessly with a brand new search engine
- Access content wherever suits you best at hospital, at home or on the move
- Access through smartphones and tablets
***Please note an OpenAthens username and password is required for access***
If you don’t have an OpenAthens account you can sign up here.
You can access the Royal Marsden Manual on-site by using the quick link listed under 'Websites' on the Intranet homepage here.
Click thumbnail to access
Useful Instructional Videos (click on the headings below to view the videos)
Overview of the manual
Chapters and illustrations