The Audiology Department is happy to accept referrals from GPs in a variety of ways for those patients who are suffering with hearing loss.
We will accept referrals by letter, fax or email
Tel 01922 721172 ext. 7628 or 7612
Fax 01922 656312
We also accept AQP referrals via Choose & Book. Click here to download the AQP referral form.
We are also pleased to accept referrals from patients themselves when directed to do so by their GP. If your patient is suffering with any of the following, a referral to an ENT Consultant may be more appropriate
- Persistent otalgia - earache lasting more than 7 days in one or both ears
- Otorrohea - discharge other than wax from one or both ears within the last 90 days
- Sudden or rapid hearing loss
- Fluctuating loss - beyond that associated with colds
- Unilateral or asymmetric hearing loss
- Troublesome or distressing tinnitus
Abnormal appearance of eardrum, and/or outer ear - perforations, excessive wax, foreign bodies
If your patient is under 18 please click here for details on how to refer children and young adults.