What we do
The Breast Feeding team offers:
- Information and support to pregnant women and new mums on breastfeeding and infant feeding issues
- Provide training, resources and support for breastfeeding families Walsall
- Work towards implementation of the Baby Friendly Initiative in Walsall which ensures good practice guidelines are followed to support breastfeeding in Walsall
- Offer home visits and telephone support to assist mums in getting started with breast feeding
- Provide breast pumps on loan to mums who require additional support to establish breastfeeding
Hours of Operation
Breastfeeding Support Team can be contacted 9:00am - 5:00pm ,Monday-Friday on: 01922 656822.
The team provides support on hospital wards seven days a week
Support groups operate various hours and days - Up to date information can be obtained from Lifestyle Link on: 01922 656822.
Breastfeeding Support is offered via telephone or home visits. Breastfeeding Peer Support Groups operate from all Children's Centres.
Are Self-Referrals Accepted?
How to Access the Service/Referral contact information
Contact the Breastfeeding Support Team via: 01922 656822 or ask your Midwife or Health Visitor.
Alternatively you can email email@example.com