Following the success of last year's Colleague Recognition Awards held at the Annual Trust Ball, we are pleased to announce that this year's nomination process is now officially open!
It was fantastic to see how well received the awards process had been last year!
It's now your opportunity to nominate those teams or individuals that should be celebrated and deserves recognition for going above and beyond with either an outstanding contribution, achievement or innovation for this year's awards.
The categories for this year's awards are:
- Quality and Safety Award: For the team or individual who has made a significant contribution to improving quality and safety.
- Effectiveness Award: A team or individual whom have made a significant contribution to improving clinical effectiveness or outcomes in their area.
- Caring Award: The team or individual that provides excellent care to patients or other users. (This includes services to patients, the public and our partners and to other members of staff.)
- Responsiveness Award: For an individual or team who have demonstrated a significant contribution to improve the patient or colleague experience through listening and responding to patients or colleagues.
- Well-Led Award: Leading a team in a way that is engaging and empowering; working with your team to achieve results.
- Care at Home Award: This award recognises work by a team or individual in their role to develop integrated, person-centred services at home.
- Clinical Colleague of the Year: Awarded to the clinical colleague who has made a particular contribution to living the promises, delivering objectives and inspiring others.
- Non-Clinical Colleague of the Year: Awarded to the non-clinical colleague who has made particular contribution to living the promises, delivering objectives and inspiring others.
- Rising Star Award: An individual who has substantially grown in their role within a relatively short period of time.
- Exceptional Achievement Award: Awarded by the Chair and Chief Executive of the Trust to a team or individual, in recognition of exceptional contribution to the Trust and the NHS.
All nominations received will be put to a panel to shortlist and choose the overall winner for each of the categories. The winners will be announced at the Annual Trust Ball 2016. Any individuals shortlisted for category awards will be provided with 2 free tickets for the Ball and teams will be provided with 4 free tickets to represent them.
You will need to specify the category for nomination and detail how the team/individual promoted our promises and standards.
Nominations will close on Friday 15th September 2017, so make sure you get your nominations in by then.