Antenatal Clinic is located on Route 122 (From the main entrance take the escalators or lift to the 1st floor and follow the corridor past costa coffee and bear to the right )
There is a wide team of health professionals and support staff working within the clinics including Consultants, Midwives, Maternity Support Workers, Sonographers, Phlebotomists, Physiotherapists and administration staff.
- Consultant led antenatal clinics for women with medical or pregnancy related conditions where additional care planning or monitoring is required.
- Specialist clinics for women with specific medical conditions such as diabetes and epilepsy.
- Midwife led clinic for women who have had a previous Caesarean section to discuss options for the next birth (VBAC)
- A Fetal medicine service for women requiring additional specialist input when complications have arisen in the pregnancy or in an unborn baby.
- Antenatal Screening Service offering advice and information regarding screening tests available in pregnancy and after your baby is born.
- Ultrasound scanning with evening and weekend scan appointments (dependent upon type of scan)
- Phlebotomy service for all types of blood tests in pregnancy.
Hours of Operation
We are open as follows
- 8am - 6pm Monday, Wednesday,
- 8am - 5pm Friday, Saturday
- 8am - 8pm Tuesday, Thursday
Referrals and bookings are accepted from GP’s and Community Midwives- unfortunately we cannot currently accept self-referrals. For further information regarding any of our services please contact 01922 656577 or 01922 656278, alternatively you can contact your midwife or GP.