What we do
The Accident and Emergency (A&E) service provides patients with access to high quality nursing and doctor care. Although we deal with many severe injuries and accidents, the main proportion of attendees are those with acute and chronic medical conditions and minor injuries and illnesses.
The Accident and Emergency Team see and care for people with:
- Acute medical and surgical conditions in adults and children
- Chronic exacerbated long term conditions
- Severe injuries/accidents
- Minor injuries and illnesses
- Mental health problems
- Acute gynaecological conditions
Hours of Operation
The service operates 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
Walsall Healthcare NHS Trust
Are self referrals accepted?
Patients can come to the department themselves or arrive by ambulance
Click on the image below to learn about the best place to get treatment.